[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Plugins

Hi friends,

I am currently working on Evolution Plugins development. Can you please tell me who are the other persons working on the same ? Can I seek you help ? Can anybody please tell me from where can I get the explaination for the structures required for plugins ? And is there any step by step guide available for writing the plugins ? I am currentlsy referring to http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/developer-doc/eplugin/ document, but it is not of much help. Can you please guide me ? And does someone knows why go-evolution site is down and when it will be up ?

Thanks.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket