Re: [Evolution-hackers] Palm address.dat importer

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 10:41:42AM +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 21.09.2005, 13:33 -0400 schrieb Joe Mason:
> > I don't think it would be hard to write, since I have code here to read
> > the address.dat format - I just need to ask the author's permission to
> > relicense it.  Should I go ahead and start writing this?
>
> hi joe,
> could become an eplugin, for more information kindly check
> <http://go-evolution.org/EPlugin>.

If e-plugin.sxi on that page is useful, can someone convert it to a
format AbiWord-2.2 can read?  I don't have space on this machine to
install OpenOffice.

I also don't have the resources to compile evolution-2.4, and the Debian
experimental release is broken at the moment.  I notice the sample
plugin on that page won't build without 2.4 - is that gonna be a
problem?  I can see plugins installed with 2.2, so I know eplugin exists
for that version - are there any docs for the API for that version?

Finally, I looked through the manual and didn't see any hooks for
importers.  Did I just miss them, or are they not documented yet?

Joe