Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Camel] How can I get a reference to the store class from another class?

Well, I guess you call it ;-)

Really if you want to share connections like this you need to have some
other struct/object to represent the session, and share them between the
two objects.

Another alternative which might be easier is to have the transport just
get the corresponding store from the session; camel-provider should
handle the store resolution properly and then you can just connect/use
that itself.

I've considered merging the transport/store objects for just this
purpose, but currently this is not the case.