Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution-2.4 Mac Problems/ Release etc

The factory is in mail-component-factory.c.  mail-component would be one
of the library files.

Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be.  You don't need to
create a new directory for it, just a new makefile entry for a
different .so.

Being lazy I would probably create a new makefile entry for the
component, but leave the old libevolution-mail.so alone, and then just
change the name in the .server.in.in file.

Otherwise you're going to have to fix up all the plugin makefiles too.

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome