Re: [Evolution-hackers] Progress with... <snip> - ORBit2 event loop is causing the crash

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 15:08 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am making progress, but Evolution 2.4 crashes at startup. I can not
> get a usable backtrace so my guess is that my skeleton Camel store
> methods are causing the crash by doing something really stupid.

OK, I've narrowed this down to when I am calling CORBA_ORB_run() in
camel-brutus-store.c:156. Everything works, except for the fact that I
can't get an ORB, when CORBA_ORB_run() isn't called.

Are there some deep magic that forbids the ORB loop to be invoked in
Camel?

Any ideas on how to make this work??

Thanks,
  jules