[Evolution-hackers] [Camel/Exchange] What do I do with un-deletable folders?

Hi,

Exchange has a concept of message stores. Generally you have a private
message store and a public one available. These message stores contains
folders.

A possible scenario in Camel-speak could be:

top \
     `===> Default message store \
     |                            `==> "Inbox"
      `==> Public message store \
                                 `===> "Company Info"

The "Inbox" and "Company Info" folders are on the same level in the two
message stores. Those message stores could therefore conceptually be
viewed as top-level folders in their own right by the end user, but they
are naturally un-deletable and have other special properties.

Does Camel have a flag or something that I can use to mark those message
stores as un-deletable "folders" or should I just ignore attempts to
delete/modify them?

Thanks,
  jules