[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] All done ... for now

Hi Michael,

   We will all miss you a lot. #evolution would never the same nor the
evo-hacker/evo-patches lists.

I wish to thank you on behalf of the  Evolution team for your tremendous
contributions to the project and for mentoring all of us during the
course of Evolution 2.4 -

It is no doubt that you are leaving behind a rich legacy (of code and
culture) that Evolution would cherish and strive to live up to.

Wish you greater successes in your future endeavors....

Thanks again,
-Harish