[Evolution-hackers] Replacing GtkHTML with GtkMozEmbed

I added some information to

My current idea is to reimplement the Bonobo object  "gtkhtml/
components/ html-editor" but replace the GtkHtml widget with a
GtkMozEmbed one and make this editable as described here:

This ain't a promise that I'll be working on replacing the GtkHTML stuff
with GtkMozEmbed. However, if you have more information, want to help,
have comments or suggestions or anything that can be useful: tell me.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be