Re: [Evolution-hackers] I am confused about CamelMessageInfoBase.message_id
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] I am confused about CamelMessageInfoBase.message_id
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:22:20 +0100
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 11:41 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> I believe it's the first 8 bytes of a 16-byte MD5 hash of the Message-Id
> (or it might be the second 8 bytes)
> You can check the code in camel-folder-summary.c to find out how to
> calculate it.
Yes, at line 1653.
> On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 13:38 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Hi,
> > How do I populate this field? I can see in camel-nntp-utils.c:l196 that
> > it is a strdup() of the "Message-ID" message header filed, but
> > CamelSummaryMessageID is only 8 bytes big, so how can it fit in there?
> > This can't be right, so I am certain that I am missing something in a
> > really stupid and embarrassing way :-(
> > Could someone please lift the clouds from my eyes?
> > Thanks,
> > jules
> > _______________________________________________
> > Evolution-hackers mailing list
> > Evolution-hackers gnome org
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers
] [Thread Prev