Re: [Evolution-hackers] What do I do about missing data in the message summary?
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: sparthasarathi novell com
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] What do I do about missing data in the message summary?
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:56:23 +0100
On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 18:44 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 13:55 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am currently retrieving data from a MAPI object and most data is
> > easily mapped from MAPI into corresponding Camel data types. One is
> > missing though - the "CamelMessageInfoBase.date_sent" type doesn't seem
> > to exist within the range of MAPI properties available on the object.
> > Does the sent time exist in the message header? Do I just set the
> > date_sent property to NULL if not??
> date_sent is typically for the items in the Sent folder.
> Yeah you can set it to 0.
OK - thanks,
] [Thread Prev