Re: [Evolution-hackers] When do I update the Camel.FolderSummary?

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 11:45 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading the comments in the code, it seems that I should only update the
> folder summary when explicitly told so by Evolution invoking the
> camel_folder_refresh_info() method or, obviously, when I know something
> changed server-side.

refresh_info can be called in 3 ways:
* either by clicking on Send/Receive button
* auto sync (timed sync) based on your settings.
* or when you select a folder, the selected folder is refreshed.

You could explicitly call call camel_folder_refresh_info() when you want
to, ofcourse, that is entirely provider implementation specific. But
mostly, its usually done in one of the 3 ways mentioned above

Cheers,
partha