[Evolution-hackers] Stuck in "Loading.." while opening a mail account folder tree

Hi,

I have implemented get_folder_info() for my Exchange/Brutus provider.
The folder tree is scanned just fine as can be seen from this screen
shot:

http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/evolution-brutus.png

The problem seems to be that if I choose a folder within the Exchange
tree, then Evolution has a habit of being stuck in "Loading..." when I
expand the folder tree in subsequent Evolution sessions. I had to go
through several off-line/on-line cycles to make it expand properly
again.

My guess is that something is cached within Evolution and that cache
will prevent the folder tree from expanding until the cache is
invalidated.

Any clues as to what can cause this behavior?

Thanks,
  jules