Re: [Evolution-hackers] bounties

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 17:01 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 00:33 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> > >
> > > It would be good to see if the plugin system is flexible enough to do
> > > it for a start, and then it would probably be a good place to look at
> > > lots of mailer-related code to do it.
> > >

> > Thanks, I'll look at this one.
>
> I'd just like to let everyone know that I am working on this one:
>
> http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Mailer.html#127529

I'd like to announce that I am cutting my losses and giving up on this.
$500 is not nearly enough given the work involved - I've already spent
days on it, and am at most halfway done.  If anyone wants to see my
code, mail me privately.

A big part of the problem is that the GtkHTML editor control API is
completely undocumented.

Lee