Re: [Evolution-hackers] Firefox style search bar in evolution

For size reasons, im not able to attach the image. Ive put that in my blog.
The url is http://www.gnomebangalore.org/?q=node/view/807

sorry for the spam...

-Srini
>>>"Krishnan R" <rkrishnan novell com> 05/10/05 5:12 pm >>>
Hi Srini,

For some reason, I don't see the attachement.   Can you send it again ?

-Krishnan

>>>"Srinivasa Ragavan" <sragavan novell com> 05/10/05 4:29 PM >>>
Guys,

I have implemented firefox style search bar in evolution. I have
attached a screenshot of that. Of course it works well :- ) (Except the
previous button). It also inherits the old issues like, 'doesnt know
what to do when preview pane is off' sort of problems.

I want your opinon on this, so that i can improve further and put it in.

Thanks
Srini.

evolution-hackers maillist  -  evolution-hackers lists ximian com

evolution-hackers maillist  -  evolution-hackers lists ximian com