Re: [Evolution-hackers] Win32 portability issues

I suppose there isn't much we can do about this.  I don't think GThread even existed when we started, so that is definitely part of the reason.  Glib's api's are generally sucky, and with mutex's there is no difference, e.g. forcing a completely different api for static mutexes is quite annoying.

It is also missing pthread_once.  And I don't know what maps to pthread_*_specific, I guess g_private does.

Ok, I saw it has a g_once afterall, so this isn't an issue, not that it is a very complex thing to make up if we had to anyway.