[Evolution-hackers] [maybe OT?] Code excerpts from Evolution

Howdy -

Here's a bit of Evolution "code publicity" I thought folks might be
interested in.  I'm working on a tutorial for IBM's developerWorks site
on the GLib collections - GSList, GHashTable, GTree, and all that.  As
part of the tutorial, I'm picking out excerpts of various collection
types from a couple of nice open source apps: Gaim, the GIMP, and,
naturally, Evolution.

Here's a list of the references to Evolution that I've currently got in
the article:

http://infoether.com/~tom/evolution_snippets.html

If anyone has any suggestions/corrections to the descriptions of these
usages, please email me at tom infoether com (or here if you think it's
on-topic enough).

Many thanks,

Tom Copeland
tom infoether com