Re: [Evolution-hackers] bugzilla keyword changes.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:40:50PM -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> Very fair point. Olav, what did you do with the current keywords? Just
> import them as-is, dump them, or what?

It recreates all keywords that are used by the ~40.000 bugs that will be
imported. Just looked at the keywords on bugzilla-test, there are a lot
of new keywords.

> FWIW, thanks (I believe) to Andrew Sobala, we have some scripts set up
> at b.g.o so deleting keywords cleanly is easy- it might be easier to
> do the import, then delete, than to do it in b.x.c.

I agree with above. Keywords are stored in three different tables (bugs,
keyworddefs and keywords). Using an existing script will be easier than
changing the bug-moving script.
I'd really prefer the script to change the data as little as possible.
We can do other changes afterwards as needed.

We might also need to merge some keywords:
 easy_fix vs gnome_love
 qa vs HELPWANTED

I wonder why the following aren't components:
 IMAP / NNTP / POP / SMTP

--
Regards,
Olav