Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Default Object

Hi JP:
I talked with harry about this issue. It affected sunone connector trivially, you could remove it from backend.

JP Rosevear wrote:

I think we should toast this concept, it exists because of the sunone
connector way back in 1.2 days and won't even work now creating a new
appointment in the editor if you flip clients.  All current backends
just return a standard default component.