Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Default Object
- From: jack jia <Jack Jia Sun COM>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com, Harry Lu <Harry Lu Sun COM>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Default Object
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:23:22 +0800
I talked with harry about this issue. It affected sunone connector
trivially, you could remove it from backend.
JP Rosevear wrote:
I think we should toast this concept, it exists because of the sunone
connector way back in 1.2 days and won't even work now creating a new
appointment in the editor if you flip clients. All current backends
just return a standard default component.
] [Thread Prev