Re: [Evolution-hackers] build issue

Hi Lee,

Lee Revell wrote:
On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 15:43 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

This should be fixed now. Also kindly note that henceforth, evolution
HEAD does not have any dependency on the gal module.

Can you please send me the patch, or briefly describe the fix?  I don't
think anonymous CVS has picked up the change yet.

I had committed all the Gal related changes into evolution and evolution-exchange on Thurday Jun 23 (about 16.00 IST). So, both the modules do not require the Gal module anymore. Anoncvs should have picked up these changes by Saturday.

Could you check out afresh from the Head and build. The changes have been huge towards the merger of Gal into evolution and so a clean checkout would be better.

- Kaushal