Re: [Evolution-hackers] A question about Evolution's printing behavior

Jpr

In fact, I consider it as a bug. Printing behaivor in mail part differs
from that in contact part.

In both mail and calender part, after File -> Print -> Print Preivew,
the preview dialog appears and Print dialog disappears.

In contact part after File -> Print -> Print Preivew, the preview dialog
appears and Print dialog still stays there.

I think the behavior should be consistent, actually, I could give out a
patch to fix it.