[Evolution-hackers] UI proposal: remove next/prev buttons on external view

All,

Basically, the requirements driving the next/prev buttons on the popup
mail view mean that we take a pretty major performance and memory hit
every time we open up a window.  We have to build an entire hidden etree
to manage it.

I propose we remove those buttons and make it a real standalone view,
not an alternate browser mode.  Considering we are making other changes
which will alienate long-term users, this might be a good time to slip
this in.

 Michael