[Evolution-hackers] CVS Head closed for commits

hi,

Towards the Evolution 2.3.6 release which will also be our first Beta release on the 2.4 development cycle,
I am currently testing the candidate tarballs and fixing several make distcheck issues in evolution.

Kindly request to hold all your commits on evolution/evolution-data-server (HEAD) until further notice.
To request for exceptions, please mail the list.

Thanks for understanding,
Harish