[Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution build fails at startup-wizard plugin

So much for patch reviews, that patch was on the list for nearly a week,
with zero feedback.

I've removed/disabled all of the importer stuff in the wizard for now &
committed that & look at resurrecting it.  Although i thought that
startup wizard plugin was a short-term hack anyway?