[Evolution-hackers] Removal of old importers

I'm just going through converting the importers to be implemented as
plugins, and i'm trying to save myself some pointless tedious work:

The netscape importer seems to be rather pointless at this point, it is
netscape 3 isn't it?  I guess with some work (quite a bit), it could be
made to work with mozilla though; I guess i should keep it alive (sigh).

The outlook express 4 one though I have doubts - can someone please let
me know if it is possible to save in outlook express 4 format from
modern outlook/outlook express versions? If it is not, then there's not
much point to this importer at all.

Thanks,
 Michael