[Evolution-hackers] e_shell_folder_name_is_valid usage

Looking at 68800, libeshell does not bindtextdomain so the messages
aren't available in connector.  The main way to fix this is to call
bindtextdomain somewhere in the lib (so other out-of-proc components
like hydrogen) don't have to bind to Evolution's text domain. There are
two places this is required, e-user-create-items.c and
e-shell-utils.c.

The only place I can find e-shell-utils.c in use is in connector which
is using e_shell_folder_name_is_valid.  I know notzed just fixed the '/'
in a name problem in mailer, I'm wondering a) if connector should have
its own routine for checking and b) if we need to be aware of any of the
checks for '\r', '#', "." and "..".  Basically I'd like to blow away
this routine from the shell because its mostly relevant to the mailer
now.

Then I have only one class to call bindtextdomain in.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.