[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Data Server Documentation

Good morning everyone,
I need some help and I think you may help me.
I'm working on the selection of a groupware software to replace a Microsoft
Exchange Server with an open source software. Evolution Data Server shows up
as one of the potential candidates.
I've been searching for a documentation on evolution-data-server
(administrator manuals, not developer manuals), but I couldn't find
anything.
So I've just installed the package in order to find out more, hoping that I
could find an easy way to understand the basics and evaluate/test the
software, or that the product includes some docs. Unfortunatelly I couldn't
find anything similar to what I was looking for. Maybe it's there and I
couldn't see it, so that's why I ask for your help.
Where do you recommend to find this kind of information?

Thanks in advance,

--Claudio
..