[Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] patch for #36142: Don't use acronyms as verbs in messages (camel-gpg-context.c)

Hmm, sure i suppose, i think there are too many strings to translate, but whatever I guess.

You don't need to cc -hackers, but the i18n team need to know of string changes once the patch is in.

Can you commit the patch, or do we need to?

Thanks,
Michael

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 02:10 +0100, Jorge Bernal wrote:
El Martes 25 Enero 2005 01:28, Not Zed escribió:
> I would suggest using some better grammar since it isn't limited by the
> string formatting anymore.

What about this another?

I put copy on evo-hackers since I've read strings discussions are made there.