Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch for 4821

imo, they should instead be saveable, all it needs is some bonobo-ui hookups for menus.

fwiw rules must have names anyway, and they should be unique.

BTW the way to 'extend' or 'customise' the ui in this way is to add a bit to the rule-context, not to change filter-rule.  e.g. the way grouping and threading are turned on and off.

e.g. add a RULE_CONTEXT_NO_SAVE bit.