[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Team Meeting Minutes Jan 12/05

(I haven't done these in a while but I will start again (Tomboy making this easier))

Evolution Team Meeting Jan 12/05

JPR discussed feature freeze

JPR discussed notifying UI team (Rodney and Ben) of UI needing review.

JPR discussed the GNOME 2.9 requirement for UI and string change notifications (but not approval yet).

Team Reviewed potential 2.0.4 bugs:
-70046
-time leak patch (rodrigo)
-calendar migration ure
-gtkhtml double click on background
-64 bit patches

Team discussed moving team meetings to IRC, will do a trial run in two weeks.

Status from those attending (P == Previous, F == Future):

Hans
P-select names
P-LDAP offline
F-select names bags
F-MacOS X

JP
P-itip formatter
P-calendar handles calendar:// uris and can open to a specific date
F-bug fixing for formatter

Christine

Mark M.
F-review new features for docs

Tor
P-DBUS windows work
F-DBUS windows work
F-ORBit win32 investigation

Michael
P-64 bit work for 2.0.x and 2.1
P-mailer bugs
P-proposed eplugin tutorial for guadec
F-mailer bugs
F-camel i18n merge

Dave Malcolm
F-patch for gnome-key-ring

Rodrigo
P-moving editors - problematic with deps
F-2.1 bugs
F-Recurrence ui issues

Cameron

Gerardo
P-1.4 crasher review
P-migration to GNOME preparation
F-migrate to GNOME

Rodney
P-snaps up
F-UI Review work

Siva
P-automatic redirection for groupwise
P-trash deletion in groupwise

Status from those not attending:

Vivek:
P-GroupWise shared folder work (shared folder notifications)
F-Deletion of GroupWise shared folders fixed
F-HIG UI fixes to the dialog

Chen:
P-Send options for GroupWise

-JP