Re: [Evolution-hackers] Thinking about menus

Hi all,

Few suggestions:

* Since "Select all messages" within a folder has moved to
  Folder / Select all messages, can we have an additional
  entry in that menu: "Folder / Invert Selection" ?

* Can we add sub-menu in the "Message" menu for
  "Label as"? So that we can access it:
  "Message / Label As / Work" etc. I understand this is not
  in the current menus (or if it is, I have not discovered
  it. I right-click and use this functionality).... But if
  we are creating a special menu for "Message", I'd vote to
  have this in there.

* Hiding messages is gone? :)

thanks,
Siddharth.