Re: [Evolution-hackers] send/receive

Le vendredi 17 d�mbre 2004 �9:51 +0800, Not Zed a �it :
> On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 12:13 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > > Perhaps its time to not make Send/Receive a global shell routine?
> > > Mailer can still use send/receive, addressbook may not need any and
> > > calendar can do "refresh" or something.
> > >
> > I think this what makes more sense. Although I liked the idea of having
> > a single 'refresh' button for all components.
>
> Umm, yeah.  Why all that crap to get the "get mail" button to appear
> in all components if we're only going to use it to get mail?

What about going the other way ? Is it possible to split the
send/receive. I'm most unhappy having to read all my mail boxes at once
(takes time, takes network bandwidth) each time I wish to send a mail.
Looks like yet another bad MS idea people got used to :-(

Well does'nt the local "get mail" should get only the currently used
account ? Disappointed.

OK I can go each time to Parameters and unselect accounts. But it's
really boring.

--
Christophe Grosjean <christopheg wanadoo fr>