Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution Context Menus (status report)

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 14:09 -0500, Benjamin Kahn wrote:
> I spent the day learning my way (somewhat) around the Evolution menu
> code.  I've almost finished implementing my context menus proposal.
> (http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/doku.php?id=evolution:menus)
> Patch is attached to this message.

Hi Ben,
I wonder if you plan on taking a look at the Attachment Bar context menu
in the composer. What I miss there is the ability to open the attached
file with the associated application. I tend to want to double check if
it's the file I really intended to send.

I filed this as an enhancement request #71171 btw.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>