Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo 2.0.3 not showing certain messages' content

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 13:22 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> Yep, I see that in the code (IMAP_SMALL_BODY_SIZE).  I guess I want to
> know if my fix idea is worth pursuing.  I'd hate to have set
> CAMEL_IMAP_BRAINDAMAGED each time, but at least that's a viable
> workaround for now.

*nod* - I just don't know if it is or not. I mean, obviously you
shouldn't ahve to set the variable - but I'm not sure if that is the
best way to fix it or not.

I'm hoping notzed will be able to tell ya

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -