[Evolution-hackers] evo 2.1.1 Not seeing attachements

  Hello there,
              I have a problem with an html attachment.
I  am not sure how to provide details (should I
just forward an email - it contains other peoples
details than just mine)

  Here is the status of 1 email I am looking at:

Evolution 2.0.2:    No sign of the attachment
Evolution 2.1.1:    Paperclip symbol in pane, nothing in email
Outlook web access: No sign of the attachment
Thunderbird 1:      paperclip, and attachment in email.

  So in fact 2.1.1 is better than 2.0.2...at least it tells me
there is a problem..
   Suggestions?
    Bill