[Evolution-hackers] Re: 2.10 release notes: What's new?

How about this?:

GNOME's integrated Email and Groupware client, Evolution supports
traditional mail setups, as well as Novell Groupwise and Microsoft
Exchange. With Evolution you can read, write, and manage your emails,
contacts, and calendar events.

In GNOME 2.10 it's now easier to work offline with your email, calendar,
and contacts if you use IMAP, LDAP, WebCal, Groupwise, or Exchange. Your
changes will resynchronize when you go back online. (TODO: Is this an
accurate description)

This new version offers some other calendar improvements:
- Files can be attached to events.
- Exceptions can be made in recurring events.
- The calendar includes weather information.

And yet more new features:
- Groupwise shared folders and send options are now supported. (TODO:
What are "send options")
- Exchange folder sizes and password expiry warnings are supported.
- The email user interface will be properly mirrored for right-to-left
languages.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com