[Evolution-hackers] evolution-groupwise-maintainers

I got this alias setup for bugzilla in case we want to assign groupwise
related bugs there some how.

Personally I'd prefer to keep the groupwise bugs assigned to individual
components with the groupwise keyword rather than create a separate
product (the GroupWise product in their now was a broken attempt at
tracking some server issues) or separate component.  We don't put IMAP
or POP bugs in a separate component.  However it is a little different
in this case because we have a specific group working on these bugs and
there are currently a lot of them.  We could transfer the groupwise
keyword bugs that aren't assigned specifically right now to
evolution-groupwise-maintainers and periodically make sure the
assignment is right.  This would cut down the bug traffic to
evolution-mail-maintainers, evolution-calendar-maintainers, etc.

Thoughts?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>