Re: [Evolution-hackers] Looking for evolution-exchange developers...

Juraj -- Sorry to hear that your company is having trouble, but it is great to hear you are willing to help with product improvement this way.

Have you been submitted the bugs you are finding at bugzilla.ximian.com under the Connector component?  What version of Evolution and the Exchange Connector are you using?

Thanks!
-Christine