[Evolution-hackers] 3 issues with 2.1.4

Hello there,
  Evo 2.1.4 is great with connector; 2.1.3 worked but this is much
more stable. But, there are still some issues...

1) Hang on editing a contact on the exchange server
    I can copy a complete contact, but every attempt to edit one
causes an instant hang, not of the whole code, just of the edit window.
E2k_DEBUG produces no output. This is with ssl/forms, happens every time

2) Old Settings in gconfd:
    I spent a long time trying setting with old evo, and my ldap server
acount machine name was wrong. So although I could edit the machine
no. with preferences, the owa host stored in gconfd pointed to the
wrong machine. These gconfd settings are a nuisance - can they not be
re-written whenever anything is changed? If not, document them!

3) 10' startup times
   Sometimes it gets messed up, and has to be re-started. One some
of these occasions (and this is really hard to pin down) evolution
takes about 10 minutes to start. Really. What is it up to?!?

   Seriously though, this version is much better; I can really work
using it, rather than work on it!
                Bill