Re: [Evolution-hackers] Don't forget to write ChangeLog entries!

hi tor,

Am Samstag, den 31.12.2005, 11:18 +0200 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:
> Hey, it's very irritating to do a cvs update and notice stuff like:
>
> P mail/em-folder-properties.c
> P mail/evolution-mail.schemas.in.in
> P mail/mail-session.c
> P mail/mail.error.xml

> Notice: no update to mail/ChangeLog.

seems like this is my fault. i don't know what led me to this (perhaps
guenther had put some real beer into those bottles with non-alcoholic
labels when we both met? ;-) ), but i somehow stupidly assumed that my
commit comments would be merged to the corresponding ChangeLog files.

however, i'm going to add my missing ChangeLogs entries after grepping
for my commits, big "thank you" for pointing me on this.

> All this IMHO, of course.

i do share your opinion.

thanks,
andre