Re: [Evolution-hackers] Possible bug in GW Camel provider

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 13:36 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
[snip]

> Problems seems to arise if "exists" is TRUE.
>
> Issue 1) pstrings, such as "mi->info.from", are being overwritten
> without being released.

> Issue 2) mi is being unref-ed but subsequently used. mi could vanish
> while in use if another thread unrefs it once more.

The logic there is quite simple and straight forward, if a message
exists in the summary already, then we just do a pstring_free and
allocate memory for individual items of the MessageInfo structure. I
dont know which source you are using, but i see that its being freed and
used properly (if you are not updated, please do so)

And the messageinfo is *not* being unreffed

Cheers,
partha