[Evolution-hackers] [Slightly OT] Can I disable the "-Werror" compile flag for some code blocks?

Hi,

I would like to use "-Werror" when compiling to make sure that I catch
all warnings.

The problem is that I need to include a few ORBit2 implementation
skeleton files in my source. Some impl_foo__create() functions for
interfaces declared in the IDL file, but not used in the code, give rise
to "defined but not used" warnings.

I would like to disable "-Werror" for these specific functions if
possible. Can I do that with gcc?

Thanks,
  jules