Re: [Evolution-hackers] 2.4 features for GNOME release notes

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 11:20 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Hmm, a broken menu layout and a broken pgp format support, boy,
> doesn't that feel like 6 months well spent ...

Meh, GNOME doesn't need a ton of new features anyway, it needs to get
faster.  I suspect for 99% of users the performance improvements will be
the most visible change.

The most broken thing about the new menu layout was the inexplicable
removal of Hide Read/Show Hidden and that's fixed now.

Maybe mention that vfolders are now called Search Folders?  And the new
profiling support?

Lee