Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel initialization/shutdown

"providers" are not live objects, they are merely the libraries which
implement something.

Stores, which are normal full-blown objects, represent live connections.
There should bethe possibility of having multiple stores from the same
provider, so global connections usually dont make sense.  Particularly
since providers dont get any configuration information, only stores do.

Global resources could be created/destroyed based on the lifecycle of
all the stores that reference them.  So long as it's thread-safe, etc.