[Evolution-hackers] The first locale used "sticks" for some strings of the UI

It seems that Evolution stores in GConf
(~/.gconf/apps/evolution/calendar/%gconf.xml) the localized versions
of strings like "On This Computer" (as used in the Calendar component,
not in the Mail component), based on the locale in force when
Evolution was first stated.

If I later run Evolution in another language, those strings are still
shown in the original language as stored in GConf. I haven't yet
verified this on Unix, so I guess it's remotely possible that this is
due to some Win32-only glitch...

--tml