[Fwd: Re: [Evolution-hackers] ical export]

Hi there,

I did some work on it over the weekend, there were a lot of memory leaks
in calendar/gui/dialog/cal-prefs.c, I fixed most of them (I hope) and
made the main data structure a GObject, as it has to be added to a
GtkListStore, best is to use its internals for deleting the Object which
was not done before (both for Free/Busy and iCal Publish).

I also implemented error reporting and questions (like "Are you sure you
want to delete this URI" eg) as e-error, making it more consistant with
evolutionand also reducing the size of the code.

A problem i faced was in the generation of the iCal, there is an error
with a TODO element that looks like something like this in the .ics (I
don't have the actual error here: "X-Evolution-Error: element has no
value set for STATUS property" (or something like this). Wierd as the
element actually has its STATUS property set, at least you see it set
when you edit the TODO in Evolution.

This prevented PHPical from parsing the .ics properly and spat out an
error instead of its web page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
- Research Student, Computer Science
On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 02:56 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 02:55 +0100, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I was wondering if anybody had a look at my work yet?
>
> Started looking, haven't got too far yet - rodrigo?

have looked a little bit also, although I was really waiting for HEAD to
be open again to do the full review so it can be committed as soon as
it's approved. But anyway, in the time being I'll review the patch
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>