[Evolution-hackers] Groupwise

Hey All,

(running Mandrake 10.1 Community, with Evo 2.0.0)

Has Groupwise usability been tested lately, I've tried for the last
couple hours, but cannot connect to my server. I'm working along side
the cross-platform client (Java Groupwise), so I know it's not the
network or anything of the sort...

If I set the connection settings to my.host.com (it defaults to port
143, IMAP) it fails with: Cannot authenticate to "my.host.com". If I use
the cross-platform client, it connects on port 1678.

If I set Evo to that port (my.host.com:1678) it fails as well.

Any ideas?