[Evolution-hackers] minimum bonoboui version

Hi,

The minimum version of bonoboui listed in the configure.in file is 2.4.2. However, the addressbook doesn't seem to work with that version.

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-March/035613.html

I'm getting this same error too. It only seems to affect the addressbook preview pane.

The 2.6 series of bonobo stuff seems to require glib > 2.3.

Anyone know where this is breaking?  Or if it is possible to fix?

Actually, I would love to be able to build evolution on a pure GTK+2.2 system (which means bonobo = 2.2)...

Thanks,
Jon