[Evolution-hackers] EPlugin hook names and docs.

I've fixed some of the hook names, some were missing '.evolution', and others were just weirdly named.  I fixed all of the committed plugins - sorry if its messed anyone up with the changes, but its better to do now than later.

The biggest change was the org.gnome.evolution.mail.folderview.popup.* ones, i stripped off the target bit.  It wasn't accurate anyway and the target type is used to also select the right menu where appropriate (it's a popup menu that can have any of 4 different targets depending on where it is invoked).  It makes no difference to your plugin apart from fixing the "id" parameter.

I've also implemented a sort of auto-doc documentation system for the hook points, so they can just be put in the code where appropriate.  I'll try to upload the docs onto the gnome site if I can remember how, when I regenerate them.  Its a bit rough yet, but 'it works', in the future it should cross-reference things properly, but for now that can wait.

I'm loathe to put the doc generation stuff in the makefiles yet, since the tools I have suck, are hard to install and use, and are pretty esoteric at that (fop is at least - its name says it all really).

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"
Novell's Evolution and Free Software Developer

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]