Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution 2.0.1

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 17:10 -0700, George Farris wrote:
Still have a short folder list, almost useless.  Evolution 2.0 is also
kind of slow.  I'll congratulate the team though good work.  I do like
it but that folder list, I yih, yih.
Have you tried making it wider, that works for me.

There are patches to change it as well if you care that much.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"