[Evolution-hackers] evolution config doesnt match system config?

hey guys,

compiling evolution, did a fresh cvs checkout, autogen, compile, install
and it worked fine but was using some stuff from my packaged versions,
so i removed that then evo wouldnt run complaining with the "evolution
configuration does not match system configuration error"

so i distcleaned all my sources, removed all traces in /usr/local, redid
everything and it comes up with the same error.

Anyone know whats causing this or how to fix it?

Cheers,
Trent
Bur.st

--